CCE Medical Equipment is a full service Ultrasound provider. We have hundreds of probes & transducers in inventory and a large variety of new and used peripherals. These include printers, printer paper, medical grade VCR’s, B/W and colour monitors and gels.
Our well trained service technicians are highly qualified to repair and maintain any Ultrasound equipment we sell to ensure all units are fully tested and operating to manufacture standards.
CCE Medical Equipment is committed to customer service with a variety of maintenance service contracts. These include Preventative Maintenance (PM), parts and labour. We have the ability to offer emergency loaner equipment to service customers within the greater Toronto area and we also have an extensive network of working partners across the Globe.
CCE Medical Equipment is able to source your every Ultrasound Equipment need.
Service & Repair
“Customer Service is not a department, it is an attitude”
- CCE is the high quality solution to OEM as we have a broader range of ultrasound service & repair capabilities
- We are dedicated to providing customers with top quality parts & peripherals.
- A variety of OEM replacements are available to expedite repairs & eliminate machine downtime.
- To accommodate growth, our company is always expanding and re-training our service and sales staff.
- Each technician and engineer has been factory trained by OEM’s, to work with its growing research and development projects.
- CCE’s Field Service department also offers customized service contracts to keep your ultrasound equipment in great shape, even if you didn’t purchase it from us.
Each contract includes:
- Two (2) scheduled preventative maintenance visits annually for duration of contract.
- 24 hour response time for local on-site service.
- Single and multi-year options are available.
- Contracts available on most makes and models.
- Different levels of service/support options available.
- All travel hours, expenses, labor hours, parts and materials included.
- Loaners available as part of a service contract to lessen any downtime, if required.